Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Newsroom Cafe - West Hollywood

I had some time to kill on my way to LAX so I decided to grab some lunch and possibly see some celebrities. I was successful on 1 of the two objectives. I got lunch.

Newsroom Cafe is located on Robertson Blvd in West Hollywood and is across the street from the Famous Ivy restaurant and near Kinston. So basically this is where celebs go if they really want to have people take their pictures.

I've tried this place before and it was pretty tasty and that time I got to see David Duchovny. This time I just got horrible service but a tasty meal.

I had the vegan Chili Corn Chowda which was delicious though I got caught off guard and bit into a lemon thinking it was a potato. For the main course I had their signature veggie burger. The burger was good but the bread was a little on the stale side. It was still really good. Beings that this place is in West Hollywood its not the cheapest lunch. After tax and tip I was at around $22.

I'm giving this place an A- even with the slow service, the whole ambiance of the area adds a little to it.

No comments: